Forget mimosas and bloody marys... mules are the new brunch drink!! Ginger beer and a fresh squeeze of citrus are just what you need to cure a hangover tummy, and studies suggest lavender helps with this too! Plus, the soft essence of this lovely herb will have you relaxed and feeling like you're surrounded by purple fields in the south of France!
- Servings: 1
- Yield: 1
- ½ cup sugar
- ¾ cup of water
- 3 large lavender sprigs
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 small lime - juice plus slices for garnish
- Ginger beer or lavender soda water
- Extra lavender sprig and lime wedge - for garnish
- Make simple syrup. Bring sugar, water, and lavender springs to a complete boil. Take off heat to let steep and cool.
- Fill a copper mug or highball glass with crushed ice. Add vodka, lime juice, 1 oz of the lavender syrup, and stir together. Top with the ginger beer or lavender soda water.
- Garnish with limes and lavender.