A perfect combination on sweet, citrus and spicy Latin flavors that will melt in your mouth
Latin Crusted Salmon with Spicy Citrus Honey Vinaigrette
- Yield: 4
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 20 min
- 2 lb Alaska Salmon Fillet (or similar)
- ½ cup crushed pecans
- 1 fresh parsley
- 6 (3+3) garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 bunch green onions (chopped)
- ½ cup chipotle in adobo (chopped)
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 6 tbsp. (2+2+2) tbs. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl mix together chopped green onions, pecans, 3 garlic cloves and 1 tbsp. Olive oil.
- Salt and pepper the salmon and rub pecan mixture all over the fish.
- Heat a cast iron skillet on medium high. Add 2 tbsp. Olive oil. Add salmon and let in cook for 8 minutes, turn it over and let it cook for 10 more minutes. Turn the burner off and let it rest.
- Meanwhile in a bowl mix chipotle, honey, 3 garlic cloves garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Serve by drizzling chipotle sauce all over the fish. Enjoy!