The easiest, most delicious egg casserole you'll make this year!
Keto Spinach Pie
- Servings: 8
- Yield: 8
- Prep Time: 8 min
- Cooking Time: 30 min
- 8 ounces frozen chopped spinach, squeezed dry
- 16 ounces cottage cheese
- 16 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Squeeze liquid from thawed frozen spinach and place in large mixing bowl
- Add cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, eggs, salt, and pepper to mixing bowl with spinach.
- Stir to combine well.
- Pour into greased 8x8 baking dish, and bake at 350˚ for 30 minutes.
This meal is great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Makes a fantastic side dish for any low carb meal. You can also bake in muffin tins, and freeze for make ahead breakfasts for busy mornings!
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!