Keto Friendly Apple Dessert
What better way to embrace the Fall than an amazing apple recipe. To understand the fundamentals of cooking, you first need to learn the pure taste of all-natural herbs, spices, fruits and vegetables.
If you can eat a fresh apple slice and appreciate the unique tang of one of America’s favorite fruits, then you are well on your way to becoming your very own personal chef. If the gentle sting of pure cinnamon lights up your taste buds, you may begin to wonder why you bother buying high-sugar processed foods at the grocery store.
The recipe you will find below is a keto-friendly apple dessert that can be enjoyed during breakfast or brunch that is sure to warm your belly and be a delight to put together. Comfort food will take on a new meaning and eating a sweet treat will not come with a side of guilt.
Before blending the ingredients, take the time to taste each ingredient and get to know their individual flavors. Imagine what lemon and nutmeg might taste like together before mixing them.
If you let nature back into your life, you might be surprised at just how much it has to offer beyond nourishment. Eating healthy by taking the time to craft an amazing meal can be stress relieving and more.
Keto-Friendly Slow Cooker Apple Baked Crumble
- Yield: 6
- Prep Time: 45 hr
- Cooking Time: 2 hr 30 min
- 10 Peeled Granny Smith Apples. Core Removed.
- 3 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Ground Clove
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ Cup Stevia
- 15 Drops of Sugar and Kush CBD Oil
- You will need a small to medium-slow cooker. Spray inside of Slow Cooker with Butter Flavored Cooking Spray or Coconut Oil Spray.
- Peel, Core, and Slice Apples and put in a slow cooker.
- In a Medium Mixing Bowl, pour water and add cornstarch. Mix until dissolved. Add Stevia, Spices, Lemon Juice and Sugar and Kush CBD Oil Drops and gently mix.
- Pour liquid mixture over the apples. Stir Apples to evenly coat in mixture.
- Set Slow Cooker to Low and cook for about 2 ½ Hours or until slightly soft.
- Let apples cool before serving.
Learn more about this amazing recipe at SugarandKush.com. You should find apples in abundance this time of year! We would love to hear your thoughts and about some of the amazing holistic meals you love to make.