Spice up the regular deviled egg by adding some jalapeño and bacon!
Jalapeño & Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs, hard boiled and peeled
- 2 Jalapeños, seeded and chopped.
- 4 pieces of crispy cooked bacon, chopped.
- 1 cup mayo.
- 2 tablespoons mustard.
- ¾ teaspoon ground mustard.
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder.
- 1 ½ teaspoon rice vinegar.
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Paprika to garnish
- Cut hard boiled in half, lengthwise. Remove yolks and place them in a medium sized bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork. Add mayo, mustard, ground mustard, garlic powder, vinegar, salt, pepper, bacon, and jalapeños.
- Mix until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into eggs (I like to place the mixture into a ziplock bag and cut the corner to fill the eggs, much cleaner and easier). Top with sliced jalapeños, bacon and sprinkle with paprika.
Visit blushandbasil.com for more recipes!