One and done meal! Quick to make and easy to eat!
Italian Chicken Horseshoes
- Yield: 4 sandwiches
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking Time: 12 min
- 4 slices frozen garlic toast
- 1 pound ground chicken
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspon black pepper
- ¼ cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 8 ounces processed cheese block
- ⅓ cup heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup potato stix
- In a 14-inch nonstick skillet, add the garlic toast. Over medium heat, toast until golden brown then flip until golden on the other side. Place on 4 plates. ( 4 - 5 minutes)
- Shape the meat into 4 oval patties, salt & pepper both sides. Cook in the same pan over medium heat until golden brown on the bottom. Flip burgers and cover with a lid, foil or cloche. Cook until internal temperature is 160 degrees F. (6-7 minutes)
- While the burgers are cooking, in a medium glass bowl add cheese, cream, garlic powder and cayenne. Place in the microwave and heat for 30 seconds. Stir, then heat in 15 second intervals, stirring, until melted.
- Add the burgers on top of the garlic toast, spread the tops with barbecue sauce. Add ¼ cup potato stix to the top of the burgers. Evenly divide the cheese sauce all over the potato stix. Ready to serve.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!