This Macaroni Salad is perfect for a picnic or cookout. It gets thousands of hits on my blog. What is in this Macaroni Salad? My family loves this combination of Macaroni, hard-cooked eggs, celery, mayonnaise, honey mustard, purple onion, pickle relish, celery salt, plus salt and pepper. It is delicious!
HOW TO MAKE BEST TASTING MACARONI SALAD FOR SUMMERPrep Time: 20 min
- 1 - 16-ounce package of elbow macaroni
- 6 hard cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 small red/purple onion, diced
- ½ cup celery, chopped fine
- 1 cup mayo
- ⅓ cup honey mustard salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- ¼ cup sweet relish
- Cook the macaroni according to the package.
- Slice the hard boiled eggs.
- Dice the purple onion.
- Chop the celery, fine
- Mix the mayo, honey mustard, salt, pepper, and celery salt.
- Add the mayo mixture to the macaroni, eggs, onion, and celery.
- Cover and Refrigerate.