Two cocktail favorites combined into one TASTY summer drink. The fruity flavors of sangria are kicked up a notch with some tequila and lime. YUM!
- Yield: 1 pitcher
- 2 Cups Moscato Wine of choice (pink or white)
- 1 grapefruit, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- ½ cup Grapefruit Juice
- ½ cup Tequila
- ¼ cup triple sec
- Garnish: sugar/salt rim, lime wedge
- ½ cup Diet Squirt or 7UP
- In a large pitcher, add grapefruit and lime slices.
- Add wine, triple sec, tequila and grapefruit juice. Stir.
- In a stemless wine glass, fill with ice. (Optional sugar/salt rim)
- Pour ¾ full with Sangarita. Top with Diet Squirt or 7UP.
Make the pitchers ahead of time or serve immediately. For a crowd, make 3-4 pitchers at a time. Enjoy responsibly!
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!