This Frozen Strawberry Pomegranate Bellini is made with the freshest and sweetest strawberries. It only takes a few ingredients to make this all natural yet tasty drink. Serve it to your guests at your next get together.
Frozen Strawberry Pomegranate Bellini
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- Prep Time: 5 min
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 bottle prosecco chilled
- 1 ½ cups ice
- Remove the tops of the strawberries.
- Add the strawberries, pomegranate juice and ice into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour the strawberry and pomegranate blend into the glasses filling them halfway.
- Fill the rest of the glasses with the prosecco.