Having guests for the holidays? Whip up this super simple fruity Five Ingredient White Sangria and make it a party. It’s fruity, festive and oh so easy.
Five Ingredient White Sangria
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 pear sliced ( I used half of a red and half of a green)
- 1 cup of fresh cranberries
- 1 cup cranberry juice (if you use unsweetened then add some honey)
- 1 bottle dry white wine ( I used sauvignon blanc)
- Easiest sangria ever! Just slice your fruit and throw it in the pitcher.
- Add one cup of cranberry juice and one bottle of dry white wine.
- Stir. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least one or two hours so the fruit can soak up some alcohol.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!