Open Cans, Mix, Bake, ENJOY!
easy vegetarian enchiladas
- 16 6 inches corn tortillas
- 1 15 ounce can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 ounce can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 ounce can navy beans or Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 10 ¾ ounce can condensed cheddar cheese soup or nacho cheese soup
- 1 10 ounce can red or green enchilada sauce
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 1/2cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese or cheddar cheese (6 ounces)
- OPTIONAL - Sliced pitted ripe olives and jalapenos (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap tortillas in foil Bake about 10 minutes or until warm.
- Mix beans and soup
- Spoon about ¼ cup of the filling onto one edge of each tortilla. Starting at the edge with the filling, roll up tortilla. Arrange tortillas, seam sides down in greased 9x13 pan
- Mix enchilada sauce and tomato sauce. Spoon evenly over tortillas.
- Bake, covered with foil, about 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, about 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- If desired, sprinkle with olives/Jalapenos
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!