This Crusted Cayenne Salmon is a little slice of heaven. It's got a little heat, the fish is tender and flaky just like it should be. Not to mention all 3 of my children special request this recipe a couple times a month so that's a win in itself!
Crusted Cayenne Salmon
- Yield: 4
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking Time: 8 min
- 2 ½-¾ Lb Salmon Fillets (Skin On)
- 4 TBSP Butter
- 4 Lemon Slices
- 2 TSP Cayenne Pepper (more or less upon your taste buds)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- HEAT a cast iron skillet, melting butter.
- SPRINKLE salmon with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- PLACE the flesh side of the fish down in heated skillet to create a crust for 3 minutes.
- FLIP the fish with skin side down, place lemon on top of flesh side and finish cooking for another 3 minutes.
- REMOVE from pan, let cool for 1-2 minutes and enjoy!