Skip the mayo and the stress with this lightened up favorite - made in a Crock-Pot!
Crock-Pot Spinach Artichoke DipPrep Time: 15 min Cooking Time: 2 hr
- 10 oz spinach
- 1 can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup mozzarella
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 brick cream cheese, cubed
- salt + pepper
- cooking spray
- Coat your Crock-Pot in cooking spray to start.
- Next, mix greek yogurt, mozzarella, parmesan, onion, garlic, and artichoke hearts.
- Start folding your spinach into the mix and transfer to your Crock-Pot whenever necessary to incorporate all those good greens!
- Stir the cubes of cream cheese in with everything else. Season with salt and pepper.
- Clip the cover on and cook on high for 2 hours.
- When it's done, sprinkle a little bit more cheese on top and let it melt for an extra layer of cheesy goodness.
- Serve with carrots, cucumbers and/or pita chips.
Print the full instructions and see more photos of the finished product on Lake Shore Lady! > h ttp://www.lakeshorelady.com/2016/12/crock-pot-healthier-spinach-artichoke-dip.html
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!