One of the easiest ways to create a heavenly meal without a lot of fuss is to put it all in a crock pot. Let it cook while the children at school and the parents are at work. You come home to a house filled with an aroma and everyone is excited to eat!
Crock Pot Chicken Fajita PastaPrep Time: 10 min Cooking Time: 5 hr
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Medium Onion, diced
- 1 8 oz. Can Hunt's Diced Tomatoes
- 1 TSP Ground Cumin
- ½ TSP Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 5-6 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Cans Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Box Barilla Spaghetti or Angel Hair
- 2 C Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- ¾ C Chicken Stock (or water)
- Place onion, bell pepper, cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper, chicken, mushroom soup and 1 cup of grated cheese together in a crock-pot. Stir to mix ingredients. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove chicken breasts from the crock-pot, dice and return to crock-pot. Pour in cooked spaghetti and remaining cheese. Using a pair of tons coat the pasta in sauce and melt cheese, adding in a few splashes of chicken stock (or water). Cook another 20-30 minutes on low and serve.