Love Starbucks sous vide egg bites but hate paying the $5 price? You're not the only ones. In partnership with our friend, the Sous Vide Wizard, we've created the perfect Starbucks Sous Vide Egg White Roaster Red Pepper Bites copycat recipe!
Copycat Starbucks Egg White Roasted Red Pepper Bites
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 1 hr
- 6 egg whites
- ¼ cup cottage cheese
- ¼ cup Monterey jack cheese
- 1 tbsp. butter
- ½ roasted red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 tsp. Rice Starch
- ¼ cup spinach, finely diced
- 2 tbsp. green onions, finely diced (about one medium green onion)
- Set your sous vide machine to 172F.
- Grease the sides of the mason jar with a touch of your favorite oil, or use cooking spray.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites.
- Fold in the Cottage cheese, Monterrey jack cheese, red pepper, rice starch, spinach and green onions.
- Add the hot sauce and butter.
- Mix until well combined.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly among all the jars.
- Seal the jars with the lids.
- Place the jars in your sous vide machine.
- Cook for 1 hour.
- Serve immediately.
Now you can enjoy your own sous vide egg bites at home whenever you want. These recipes are designed to produce creamy eggs. If you prefer your eggs to be firmer, experiment with different temperatures and cooking times.
This recipe was originally posted on https://sousvidewizard.com/make-starbucks-sous-vide-egg-bites-home/. The Sous Vide Wizard is the leading expert in all things sous vide cooking! If you're looking to buy the sous vide machine referenced above, check out their Sous Vide Machine Buying Guide.
As always, you can find more great recipes from the Village Bakery in our recipe section.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!