These overnight oats are layered with a peanut butter and Greek yogurt chocolate chip cookie dough for an easy, kid-friendly breakfast that is perfect for busy mornings!
Cookie Dough Overnight Oats
- Yield: 2
- Prep Time: 10 min
- 2 Tbsp Natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 ½ Tbsp Coconut sugar (brown sugar works too)
- ½ Cup + 1 Tbsp Vanilla Greek yogurt, divided
- ½ Tbsp Mini chocolate chips + additional for serving (optional)
- 1 Cup Old Fashioned Oats
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Cup 1% Dairy milk
- In a medium bowl, beat together the peanut butter and coconut sugar using an electric hand mixer until well combined. *
- Add 1 Tbsp of Greek yogurt to the mixture and beat until well combined and the mixture starts to come together like dough. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the cookie dough between two cups, pressing down into the bottom. Spread ¼ cup of Greek yogurt on top of each cookie dough layer.
- In a medium bowl stir together the oats and cinnamon. Pour in the milk and stir until the oats are evenly soaked. Divide the oats between the two cups and place into the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, sprinkle with additional chocolate chips, if desired, and DEVOUR.
*Because this is a very small amount, you just need to keep scraping the dough off the sides of the bowl until it's evenly mixed and comes together. I tried to just stir it all together, and it just doesn't get that "cookie dough" texture.
Source: Cookie Dough Overnight Oats on Food Faith Fitness