Did you ever eat the cookie dough bites at the movie theater? Or maybe you even snuck some cookie dough batter when grandma wasn’t looking? In an attempt to recreate my favorite snack as a kid (and also have some healthy contraband for my favorite flicks), I came up with my own version of cookie dough bites. Not only will they give you a natural boost of energy without the crash, but they also only have 4 ingredients and don’t require an oven.
Contraband Cookie Dough Bites
- Servings: 12 cookie bites
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking Time: 30 min
- ½ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup almond or cashew flour
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Combine the almond butter and honey or maple syrup. Add the nut flour and mix until a ball of dough forms. Add the chocolate chips.
- Roll into bite-size balls and freeze for 30 minutes.
These healthy cookie dough bites will leave you feeling energized and satisfied. They are made from simple ingredients and can easily be stored for some movie theater contraband!