Make a batch of "cinnamon rolls" in a hurry with these Cinnamon Crescent Rolls.
Cinnamon Crescent Rolls
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 stick salted butter, softened
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, combine butter, sugar and cinnamon; beat until smooth.
- Separate dough into triangles. Spread each triangle with about 2 tablespoons cinnamon butter mixture. Roll up each, starting at the widest side, as you would normally do for crescent rolls. Firmly ends to seal. Roll lightly back and forth on countertop to seal even further.
- Place each cinnamon filled crescent roll onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. While rolls are baking, in small bowl, blend all glaze ingredients, adding enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm rolls and serve warm.