When I was a kid, pudding packs were staples in my lunchbox. However, they are often full of sugar and other ingredients. As I got older, I wanted to recreate something that tasted like pudding and had the same consistency, except with a healthy flair. That’s when I created this easy Chocovado Pudding using whole foods and simple ingredients. You can even jar the finished product and create your own pudding packs for your lunchbox.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking Time: 5 min
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana (preferably frozen)
- ½ cup almond milk or rice milk
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- ½ tablespoon honey or maple syrup (or more if you like it sweet!)
- Ice cubes (if desired)
- In a blender, combine the avocado, banana, almond or rice milk, cacao, and honey or maple syrup until smooth. Add ice for a thicker texture, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
You can also jar the pudding in a small glass container or mason jar and pack it for an on-the-go snack. Lasts up to 3-4 days in the refridgerator.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!