A crisp and refreshing blood orange margarita that is absolutely perfect for summer.
Chilled Blood Orange Margarita
- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 15 min
- 2 ounces fresh blood orange juice
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 2 ounces good quality tequila
- Kosher salt, for garnish
- 1 lime, cut in wedges for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, add the blood orange juice, lime juice, triple sec and tequila. Shake well to incorporate.
- On a small plate, place a good amount of salt for garnishing the glass. Run a piece of lime all around the outer rim of the glass so that the salt will adhere. Carefully dip the rim of the glass into the salt and evenly coat.
- Add several cubes of ice to the glass.
- Garnish each margarita with a wedge of lime.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!