This is not only a quick lunch or dinner entree but, the kids LOVE to help make it!
Chicken Nacho Pizza
- Yield: 8 slices
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, cubed or shredded
- ⅓ cup mild salsa
- ⅓ cup sliced black olives, drained & patted dry
- 1 ½ cups shredded jack cheese
- 1 ½ cup prepared nacho cheese, warmed
- 2 cups nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips, rough chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place pizza crust on a non-stick pizza pan or cookie sheet. In a small bowl, add the cream cheese and taco seasoning and mix well. Spread on top of the crust, coming to within ½ of the outer rim of crust.
- In a medium bowl, add the chicken and salsa. Mix well and spread to the top of the pizza. Spread on the olives and jack cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 13-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Take out of the oven and drizzle the nacho cheese over the top. Sprinkle on the tortilla chips, ready to serve.