This is not only a quick lunch or dinner entree but, the kids LOVE to help make it!
Chicken Nacho Pizza
- Yield: 8 slices
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, cubed or shredded
- ⅓ cup mild salsa
- ⅓ cup sliced black olives, drained & patted dry
- 1 ½ cups shredded jack cheese
- 1 ½ cup prepared nacho cheese, warmed
- 2 cups nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips, rough chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place pizza crust on a non-stick pizza pan or cookie sheet. In a small bowl, add the cream cheese and taco seasoning and mix well. Spread on top of the crust, coming to within ½ of the outer rim of crust.
- In a medium bowl, add the chicken and salsa. Mix well and spread to the top of the pizza. Spread on the olives and jack cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 13-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Take out of the oven and drizzle the nacho cheese over the top. Sprinkle on the tortilla chips, ready to serve.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!