I love starting off breakfast with as many nutrients as possible, and this smoothie bowl has got a TON of benefits. Loaded with flavor and packed with nutrients, this Cherry Berry Antioxidant Smoothie Bowl will be your new favorite. Immune-boosting ingredients with turmeric, cinnamon, and ginger for an extra healthy kick!
Cherry Berry Antioxidant Smoothie Bowl
- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 5 min
- ½ small banana, frozen
- 5 large tart red cherries, frozen
- 4 large whole strawberries, frozen
- 2 TBS blueberries, frozen
- 2 TBS cultured coconut milk* (I used So Delicious)
- ¼ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk* + more for desired consistency
- dash of ground turmeric
- dash of ground cinnamon
- dash of ground ginger (or ½ tsp freshly grated)
- Place all of your frozen fruit, yogurt, ¼ cup of milk, and spices in NutriBullet or small food processor, and blend until smooth. (If your ingredients are having a hard time blending with just ¼ cup of liquid, add more liquid about 1 TBS at a time, until it blends down but still has thick consistency)
- Pour into smoothie into bowl and load up with desired toppings. I like chia seeds, hemp hearts, coconut flakes, nut butter, and/or granola.