Delicious Southern Crab Dip, that is perfect for a quiet night with your honey or an appetizer for a Summer Backyard party!
I have been making this Awesome Appetizer since I was a child for my mom's frequent "get togethers". My love of cooking comes from my grandmother, JoJo. Born and raised as a North Charlestonian where we love to gather and eat yummy food and take a sip!
Charleston Girl Crab Dip
- Servings: 3 cups
- Prep Time: 7 min
- 2 - 6 oz. cans of crab meat (drained)
- 1 1/4th cups of Dukes Mayo
- ½ cup French Dressing
- 2 cups of hand Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 ½ tablespoons of Creamy Horseradish
- Club Crakers
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together in a medium size mixing bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Put in a small serving bowl and serve with crackers.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!