I love pizza! AND I love a great caprese salad. Put those two gems together and voila, my Caprese Pepperoni Pizza Dip. I make this dip more than any other dip on game day because it's a favorite among my friends and family.
Caprese Pepperoni Pizza DipPrep Time: 10 min Cooking Time: 30 min
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped garlic
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup mini pepperoni
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil to garnish
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, garlic, oregano, parmesan and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- In a casserole dish, add the cream cheese mixture to the bottom followed by the pepperoni and pizza sauce.
- Layer on the tomatoes and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil.
- Serve with garlic toast, breadsticks and/or crackers.
I like to set out some balsamic glaze and fresh pesto for this dip next to the garlic toasts. YUM!
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!