Campari Tomato Bruschetta. Baguette topped with melted butter, garlic and rich Parmesan cheese. You're welcome!
Campari Tomato Bruschetta
- Servings: 2 slices
- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1 pound Campari tomatoes, quartered
- 2 red onions, peeled, halved and thinly shaved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 Tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped tarragon
- 4 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- French Baguette
- In a large mixing bowl, gently fold together all of the ingredients until well combined
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour before serving
- For the bread slice a bagette into strips
- Melt the butter and place the minced garlic into the butter. Stir
- Evenly spoon onto each piece of bread
- Top with the Parmesan cheese and cook in the oven 15 minutes at 350 until brown
- When ready to serve top with Campari tomatoes
Campari. Red Onion. Red Wine Vinegar
In today's tomato news.
"Mars tomato': Scientists announce edible 'space' harvest."
If you have questions I am just a click away.
Bringing people together through the love of food!
With, Love. Mama G