This bite size appetizer starts with baked won ton cups that's filled with, a buffalo chicken mixture, and topped with shredded cheese and green onions.
Buffalo Chicken Cups
- Servings: 10
- Yield: 20
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 9 min
- 18 - 20 - won ton wrappers
- 4 - ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 - tablespoons Bleu cheese or ranch dressing
- 2 - tablespoons Franks Original Red Hot sauce or Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 - cup cooked chicken, chopped (Rotisserie Chicken can be used)
- 1 - cup shredded Mexican four cheese blend
- 2 - tablespoons green onions, chopped, garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin tray with non stick spray.
- Add one won ton wrapper to each muffin cup, making sure to press down on the sides and bottom to form a cup. Bake 5 minutes or until slightly golden brown. Remove from oven: set aside
- In a medium size bowl, add the cream cheese, dressing, and hot sauce; mix until blended. Add the chicken and one cup of shredded cheese; mix to combine.
- Fill each muffin cup with about one tablespoon of the buffalo chicken mixture and top with additional shredded Mexican cheese.
- Bake for 5-9 minutes or until cheese is melted and the mixture is warmed though. Top with chopped green onions before serving.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!