A delicious popover filled with wild Maine blueberries and whipped cream!
Blueberry Filled Popovers
- Servings: 1
- Yield: 6
- Prep Time: 20 hr
- Cooking Time: 45 hr
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup of warm milk
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- Mix the flour, milk, salt together
- Make a well and add the warm milk and beaten eggs to form a batter
- Grease popover pan, fill each cup half full
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes, reduce heat to 350 bake for 20 more minutes.
- make blueberry glaze with ½ cup sugar and ½ cup water, boil this, add 1 ½ cup of blueberries and ¼/cup of sugar and stir until berries become soft. Add a little cornstarch to water and make a past and add to berries to thicken.
- Once popovers are baked, remove from pan, cut in half, add blueberry glaze and whipped cream and sprinkle the top with whole blueberries! Enjoy!