I love sipping on a pretty blue drink during the summer. This Blue Devil Cocktail recipe will have you dreaming of a long walk on a tropical beach. Sip on one poolside or mix a few the next time your entertaining.
Blue Devil Cocktail
- Servings: 1 cocktail
- Yield: 1 cocktail
- Prep Time: 4 min
- lime juice
- confectioners sugar
- 1 oz light Bacardi Rum
- ½ oz blue Curacao
- 1 oz orange juice
- Rim a highball glass with the lime juice and confectioners sugar.
- In a shaker filled with ice add the rum, curacao, and orange juice.
- Shake until well chilled, about 1 minute
- Pour into a higball glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!