Everyone loves Buffalo Chicken Dip. Here is my version.
Black and Blue Buffalo Chicken and Cheese DipPrep Time: 10 min Cooking Time: 4 hr
- Two - 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed or shredded
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce (or ½ cup hot sauce and ½ cup melted butter)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup celery, finely diced
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker for 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
- Stir together and serve.
- Serve with celery sticks, tortilla chips and/or crackers.
This dip can be made in the oven as well. Simply incorporate all ingredients together, then add to a casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
It's easier to use cooked chicken, but you can use raw chicken breasts in the slow cooker. Simply add them to your slow cooker and ¼ cup chicken broth along with all the ingredients. When chicken is fully cooked, remove chicken and either cube or shred the meat. Then, add the meat back into the slow cooker, stir and serve.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!