You are probably having some beer on game day, so go ahead and make a beer cheese dip. This dip is so simple and it's a crowd pleaser! Throw it in your slower cooker and you are good to go. Or 15 minutes in a saucepan over medium high heat if you want it right away. 3 hours on high in a slow cooker or 6 hours on low. Serve it with some pretzel sticks, tortilla chips and/or crackers. So easy, yet so delicious.
Beer Cheese Dip & Pretzel SticksPrep Time: 5 min Cooking Time: 15 min
- Two - 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- One- 12 ounce bottle beer
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- ¼ cup prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan and cook over medium high heat for 10-15 minutes, or until thoroughly combined. Or add all ingredients to a slow cooker for 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low. Stir together and serve.
- Serve with pretzel sticks, tortilla chips and/or crackers.
A great tip for game day and tailgating is to use a slow cooker liner. They are great for quick and easy clean up at the end of the game.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!