This mind blowing Basil Butter Glazed Salmon is a easy, healthy dinner to make for any occasion.
Basil Butter Glazed Salmon
- 3 salmon fillets
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1-2 lemons (Juice of 1, plus additional for garnish)
- 1 ½ tsp minced garlic
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a small sauce pan, begin to melt 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Add lemon juice, minced garlic and basil. Continue to simmer until the ingredients are well combined.
- In a large skillet, begin to heat 4 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Once hot, add 3 salmon fillets and cook for approximately 3-4 minutes on each side.
- When the fish is almost finished, begin to spoon the basil glaze over the fish.
- Transfer the fish to a serving dish and add additional lemon juice and salt & pepper if desired.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!