These Banana Oat Muffins are a great way to start your day or to nibble on at snack time! As always, this recipe has been kid tested & Husband approved by my family. I love to make these Banana Oat Muffins on Sunday and enjoy them all week long. They keep really well in a glass storage container.
Banana Oat Muffins
- Yield: 12
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking Time: 15 min
- 2 Medium Bananas
- ½ C Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 TSP Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1 TSP Ground Cinnamon
- ½ TSP Ground Nutmeg
- ¼ TSP Salt
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- 1 TSP Baking Soda
- 1 C Brown Sugar
- 1 C Quick Oats
- 2 C Flour
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl mash bananas with paddle attachment or mixer.
- Stir in creamy peanut butter and vanilla extract.
- Add in one egg at a time and combine.
- Stir in brown sugar until well combined.
- Next add in cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, baking powder, baking soda and salt, stir.
- Add in oats and 1 cup of flour, stir.
- Add in last cup of flour and mix until well combined.
- If using paper cupcake liners spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes depending on how hot your oven becomes.