Fast easy appetizer that everyone loves!
- Servings: 8
- Yield: 8
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cooking Time: 45 min
- Pre rolled pie crust
- One circle of Brie
- One jar of your favorite jelly, fig spread, etc
- Choice of your favorite nuts, pecans, peanuts, cashews etc
- Preheat oven to 400
- Spray bottom of pie plate
- Lay pie crust in bottom of pie plate
- Top with spread, add nuts and close the pie crust over Brie and spread and pinch closed.
- Bake until golden brown serve warm with your choice of crackers, bread or veggies.
unfortunately I don't have a pic because it's gone before I get to take a pic! I do have one pic of a guilty dog who ate the Brie off the coffee table while I was greeting the guests