Baked Blueberry Steel Cut Oats are an easy and delicious way to enjoy this filling breakfast treat.
Baked Blueberry Steel Cut Oats
- Servings: ½ cup
- Yield: 6
- Prep Time: 10 min
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 cup Steel Cut Oats
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup Blueberries
- Spray a 9x11 or 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together the egg, almond milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Pour the 1 cup of oats into the casserole dish.
- Pour the egg almond milk mixture over the oats.
- Sprinkle the one cup of Blueberries over top.
- Cover with Foil and Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Remove foil and bake another 15-20 minutes or until the oats are set.
Left overs can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days. Simply microwave to rewarm the oatmeal. Feel free to add additional almond milk to reach desired consistency.