Baked Blueberry Steel Cut Oats are an easy and delicious way to enjoy this filling breakfast treat.
Baked Blueberry Steel Cut Oats
- Servings: ½ cup
- Yield: 6
- Prep Time: 10 min
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 cup Steel Cut Oats
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup Blueberries
- Spray a 9x11 or 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together the egg, almond milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Pour the 1 cup of oats into the casserole dish.
- Pour the egg almond milk mixture over the oats.
- Sprinkle the one cup of Blueberries over top.
- Cover with Foil and Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Remove foil and bake another 15-20 minutes or until the oats are set.
Left overs can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days. Simply microwave to rewarm the oatmeal. Feel free to add additional almond milk to reach desired consistency.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!