Everyone one will love this Peanut Asian inspired pork. The honey lime fruit salsa goes so well with the pork, the kids won't even know that they are eating something healthy! With some prep time the night before, you can have this delicious meal on the table in 30 minutes.
Asian Peanut Glazed Pork Tenderloin with Fresh Fruit Salsa
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cooking Time: 25 min
- ½ Cup of Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
- ¼ Cup of Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons of Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Grated Fresh Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon of Finely Minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons of Smooth Peanut BUtter
- 2 Pork Tenderloins
- 1 Cup of Diced Strawberries
- 1 Cup of Diced Cantaloupe Melon
- 1 Cup of Diced Mango
- 1 Cup of Diced Cucumnber
- 1 Cup of Diced Avocado
- ¼ Cup of Coarsely Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 3 Tablespoons of Lime Juice
- 3 Tablespoons of Honey
- 1 Teaspoon of Olive Oil
- Extra Chopped Cilantro for Garnish
- 2 Tablespoons of Chopped Peanuts fro Garnish
- Whisk together the first 8 ingredients and place in a sealed zip top bag with the pork tenderloins. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a large bowl mixed together the diced, strawberries, melon, mango cucumber and avocado.
- In a small bowl whisk together the lime juice, honey and olive oil.
- Pour the honey lime dressing over the diced fruit and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- 30 minutes before serving, remove the tenderloins from the bag and remove any surface marinade. It is important to remove the surface marinade because it will cause the outside of the tenderloin to burn and the inside to be under cooked.
- Grill the tenderloins on an outdoor grill or inside or on a stove top grill pan until the inside temp is 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- While the tenderloins are grilling remove the fruit salsa from the fridge and allow to come to room temperature.
- Place the remaining marinade in a 1 quart sauce pan and heat until it comes to a boil. Reduce the heat a cook until it is a thick glaze.
- Slice the tenderloin and arrange on a platter with the fruit salsa. Drizzle with the glaze and garnish with Cilantro and Peanuts.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!