An appetizer or main course, these crab cakes are simple, flavorful and fresh.
Artichoke Corn Crab Cakes with Spicy MayoPrep Time: 15 min Cooking Time: 5 min
- 1 lb fresh jumbo lump crabmeat (drained and picked)
- 1 (6oz) jar quarter, marinated artichoke hearts, drained (or canned will work)
- ½ cup fine, dried breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (extra for dip)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ cup fresh sweet corn (cut off the cob- can use frozen if necessary)
- Sriracha (for dip)
- Stir together all ingredients (except sriracha)
- Shape into 8 patties
- Cook patties in lightly greased, large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until golden brown (about 3 minutes per side)
Mix together mayonnaise and sriracha to a spiciness of your liking. Place patties on a bed of greens and garnish with lemon slices.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!