An appetizer or main course, these crab cakes are simple, flavorful and fresh.
Artichoke Corn Crab Cakes with Spicy MayoPrep Time: 15 min Cooking Time: 5 min
- 1 lb fresh jumbo lump crabmeat (drained and picked)
- 1 (6oz) jar quarter, marinated artichoke hearts, drained (or canned will work)
- ½ cup fine, dried breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (extra for dip)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ cup fresh sweet corn (cut off the cob- can use frozen if necessary)
- Sriracha (for dip)
- Stir together all ingredients (except sriracha)
- Shape into 8 patties
- Cook patties in lightly greased, large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until golden brown (about 3 minutes per side)
Mix together mayonnaise and sriracha to a spiciness of your liking. Place patties on a bed of greens and garnish with lemon slices.