Get ready to make-over your favorite fall recipe. This healthy bowl of Apple Pie Overnight Oats is a delicious twist on breakfast. You will be jumping out of bed to get a hold of it!
Apple Pie Overnight Oats
- ½ cup oats
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- 1 Tbsp greek yogurt (or plain dairy free yogurt)
- 1 tsp natural maple syrup
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ½ chopped apple
- To start, chop ½ apple into small bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl combine the following ingredients: ½ cup oats, ⅔ cup almond milk, 1 Tbsp plain greek yogurt (or plain dairy free yogurt), 1 tsp natural maple syrup, ¼ tsp cinnamon, ⅛ tsp nutmeg, ¼ cup chopped pecans.
- Stir ingredients together and store in airtight container in your refrigerator overnight.