Get ready to make-over your favorite fall recipe. This healthy bowl of Apple Pie Overnight Oats is a delicious twist on breakfast. You will be jumping out of bed to get a hold of it!
Apple Pie Overnight Oats
- ½ cup oats
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- 1 Tbsp greek yogurt (or plain dairy free yogurt)
- 1 tsp natural maple syrup
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ½ chopped apple
- To start, chop ½ apple into small bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl combine the following ingredients: ½ cup oats, ⅔ cup almond milk, 1 Tbsp plain greek yogurt (or plain dairy free yogurt), 1 tsp natural maple syrup, ¼ tsp cinnamon, ⅛ tsp nutmeg, ¼ cup chopped pecans.
- Stir ingredients together and store in airtight container in your refrigerator overnight.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!