This is the best apple crisp you will ever have if you like a lot of crisp and don’t like oats. (Yes, it is possible to find an apple crisp without oats recipe.)
Apple crisp, with no oats and lots of crisp
Prep Time: 15
Cooking Time: 1
- brown sugar
- Peel and cut the apples so you have cubes that are no bigger than a square inch. While you are doing this, let your oven heat up to 350 degrees.
- Put the apples in the bottom of the dish you are baking in, and start the crisp topping!
- Mix together all of the other ingredients, except the butter.
- Slowly add the butter until it is all mixed in.
- Sprinkle the topping over the apples and spread it out evenly.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake it for 30 minutes.
- After the first 30 minutes is up, remove the foil and bake it for 30 more minutes.
I bake mine in a glass dish that’s about 8×12 inches. You can ice cream too!
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!