Tart, sweet apple cider is turned into a festive cocktail just in time for the holidays. This Apple Cider Gin Fizz is bubbly and filled with fall spices for a memorable drink all your guests will love.
Apple Cider Gin Fizz
- Servings: 1 drink
- Yield: 2 drinks
- Prep Time: 5 min
- ¼ cup apple cider
- 3 tablespoons of the apple cider simple syrup
- ½ cup gin
- 2 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 egg white, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon half-and-half
- ½ cup cold club soda
- light brown sugar, for rimming glasses
- Cinnamon sticks and apple slices, for garnish
- Add the brown sugar to a shallow bowl. Moisten the rims of two chilled glasses with a sliced orange wedge and dip in the sugar mixture. Set aside.
- Place the cider, cider syrup, gin, orange juice, egg white, and half-and-half/cream into a large shaker (without ice). Shake vigorously for about 1-2 minutes, then fill the shaker with ice. Continue to shake until everything is cold and frothy. Divide ¼ cup of the club soda to the glasses. Strain the mixture into the glasses. Pour the remaining club soda into the shaker to pick up the foam left behind. Spoon the remaining fizz on top of the glasses and garnish each glass with a cinnamon stick and/or apple slices. Serve immediately.
For more delicious recipes, visit TheSuburbanSoapbox.com.