Now here's a comfort food showy enough to serve guests-- and deceptively simple with only 3 ingredients! It's so easy to make that kids can do it-- and so delicious you will be mobbed for the recipe!
3-Ingredient Mexican Chicken
- Servings: 2 thighs
- Yield: 8 things
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking Time: 1 hr
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (26 oz.) jar chunky salsa, mild or spicy
- 3 Cups shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken thighs in a baking dish or pan. Cover with salsa, then cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour. Serves 4-- two thighs per person
This is truly phenomenal. So gooey and delicious yet the easiest entree on the planet. This will become your go-to chicken dish!
dish when you want a hearty dinner with little effort.