The perfect Fall side dish!
Sweet Corn Casserole
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8.5 ounce) box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained, or 2 ears of fresh corn, steamed for about 3-4 minutes
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can creamed style corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, eggs, corn bread mix, whole and creamed corn and sour cream.
- Spoon mixture into dish.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour or until the top is golden brown and toothpick comes up clean.