A sweet treat perfect of a kid's birthday party!
Monster Cookie Dough Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (1 package)
- ½ cup butter, slightly softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- ⅔ cup plain M&Ms
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- With a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar, brown sugar, flour, and vanilla.
- Mix in the oats.
- Add the M&Ms and chocolate chips.
- Store in the refrigerator until serving.
- Serve with pretzels, graham crackers or apple slices.
Note: Take this out of the refrigerator an hour or so before serving. The butter and cream cheese will be quite hard when cold.
This recipe originally featured on Christen in the Kitchen.