Make any day a vacay with this new twist on a Jamaican Painkiller. It’s a perfect sunny day drink–but watch out! They’re tasty…and strong.
- Yield: 2 large drinks, 4 small
- 4 oz Dark Rum (such as Myers's)
- 4 oz Cinnamon Cream Rum (Chila 'Orchata)
- 6 oz pineapple juice
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- ¼ cup Coco Lopez (Pina colada mix)
- 1 cup ice
- Garnish: nutmeg, cherry and pineapple leaves
- In a blender, add: both rums, pineapple juice, pineapple, ice and Coco Lopez.
- Blend until smooth.
- Top with a shake of nutmeg.
- Optional: garnish with cherries and 2 pineapple leaves. Serve in a tall hurricane glass or a stemless wine glass.
Notes: When mixing a cream liquor (like the cinnamon) with juice, some separation occurs. This is perfectly fine and still tasty!