Don't spend game day in the kitchen! Throw this crowd favorite into a crockpot so you can grab a seat and cheer on your team. The chicken is so juicy it nearly falls off the bone!
Crockpot Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- Yield: 20-30 wings
- Prep Time: 10 min
- 2-3 pounds of chicken wings
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- ¾ cup raw local honey
- 1 ½ Tbsp. mined garlic
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt/pepper to taste
- Flash fry the chicken in the coconut oil on high for one minute. NOTE: If you don't want crunchier wings you can omit this step.
- In large mixing bowl, combine the honey, garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper. (If the honey is too thick and sticky, you can heat ingredients over a stove)
- Add wings to the mixture and coat. I use gloves so I can make sure every wing is coated and there is less mess.
- Add wings in crockpot and cook on low for 4-6 hours or 3-4 hours on high.