I wanted to have a signature cocktail at my CAVS Finals party. I make coffee ice cubes to keep the cocktail cool and refreshing! Add your Cool-Coffee Cocktail to your favorite tall glass, top with frothed skim milk and adorn with your personalized signature cinnamon emblem.
- Servings: 2 cups
- Yield: 2-4 servings
- 5 large cups of coffee (any flavor)
- 2 cups of your favorite milk product + 1 cup of skim milk for frothing
- 1 cup of coffee flavored Rum
- 1 cup of Meyers Dark Rum
- Sugar or Truvia
- Day before make coffee ice cubes with left over coffee
- Make approximately 5 cups of strong coffee. Any flavor, but Hazelnut is fabulous
- Add 2-3 cups of your favorite milk. I use 25 calorie cashew milk but for a rich creamy experience use cream or ½ and ½
- Add sugar or Truvia to your liking
- Then add your Rums. Start with ½ cup each increasing gradually to your liking
- Froth 1 cup of skim milk with a pinch of sugar or Truvia, (you have to use skim) or for that rich creamy experience whip up some real whip cream!
- Take some cinnamon and create a signature topping. Mine is a "C" for CAVS to match my CAVS tall beer glass
- *** Use your favorite tall glass