This bite size appetizer starts with baked won ton cups that's filled with, a buffalo chicken mixture, and topped with shredded cheese and green onions.
Buffalo Chicken Cups
- Servings: 10
- Yield: 20
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 9 min
- 18 - 20 - won ton wrappers
- 4 - ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 - tablespoons Bleu cheese or ranch dressing
- 2 - tablespoons Franks Original Red Hot sauce or Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 - cup cooked chicken, chopped (Rotisserie Chicken can be used)
- 1 - cup shredded Mexican four cheese blend
- 2 - tablespoons green onions, chopped, garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 12 cup muffin tray with non stick spray.
- Add one won ton wrapper to each muffin cup, making sure to press down on the sides and bottom to form a cup. Bake 5 minutes or until slightly golden brown. Remove from oven: set aside
- In a medium size bowl, add the cream cheese, dressing, and hot sauce; mix until blended. Add the chicken and one cup of shredded cheese; mix to combine.
- Fill each muffin cup with about one tablespoon of the buffalo chicken mixture and top with additional shredded Mexican cheese.
- Bake for 5-9 minutes or until cheese is melted and the mixture is warmed though. Top with chopped green onions before serving.