Parents, you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.

Or just as likely, we’ve got questions and you’ve got answers.

Challenge: Enter TODAY Food's Fast & Easy Family Meals Challenge!

Spring Roll Bowl

Vote up!
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this article

Last week, I made this Spring Roll Bowl for at least the fifth time in the past month. It’s nothing fancy but it makes the tastiest and most satisfying lunch. Why do I love this little bowl of goodness so much? Well, the veggies for one, but I also love the dressing. Or maybe it’s a sauce. Whatever it is I could sip it. And it makes this bowl of veggies and baby shrimp sing with flavor and make my taste buds smile. I’ve listed the “recipe” below but it’s really just a guideline for whatever Spring Roll Bowl you’d like to make. Most days I add whatever is leftover in my fridge. But for photos I thought I’d be a bit more traditional. I do love shredded carrots, bean sprouts, cucumber, avocado, edamame, fresh chopped mint, green onion and rice noodles. These are the ingredients I try to cram into my bowl most days – if I can make it all fit. This lovely little Spring Roll Bowl can also be filled with Oregon bay shrimp, which we have a lot of here. Sometimes I load it with leftover roasted chicken, salmon or shredded pork. But most of the time […]

The post Spring Roll Bowl appeared first on Karista's Kitchen.

This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!