Parents, you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.

Or just as likely, we’ve got questions and you’ve got answers.

Challenge: Class of 2020

Marissa Class of 2020

Vote up!
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this article

e7c397cdd3aed77365c130a917ac77b13657cb85.jpeg

This is my beautiful daughter Marissa. Just like many, she should be graduating from middle school in May, but it is uncertain at this time. She has worked very hard and truly deserves to be recognized in some way. We moved from California four years ago to make a better life for us, but there have been many struggles along the way and many obstacles, but she never gave up. Some of the issues she has had to overcome are dealing with her parents divorce, changing schools more then once because of bullying, and being the new girl, just wanting to have good friends and to fit in. She has finally found her place, and now this virus hits. She has found real friends and loves where she is at in life for the first time since we moved.
She is very outgoing, loves people and is a member of the Junior National Honor Society.
Just in case she doesn't get to do the eighth grade things with her wonderful class, I want her to know how very proud I am of her. She has come along way and through the struggles she is only going to be a much stronger and better person!! Continue to strive and you will go far in life. Make all your dreams happen as I believe in you.
You are loved so much by many and I hope you know it❤️
Love you 😘
Mom

This post comes from the TODAY Parenting Team community, where all members are welcome to post and discuss parenting solutions. Learn more and join us! Because we're all in this together.