Parents, you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.

Or just as likely, we’ve got questions and you’ve got answers.

Challenge: From Failed to Fixed

Pecan Pie For One

Vote up!
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this article

87b7deb13e80635e5a8b13da0c08c490c2a43f15.jpg

I began writing my blog, ZagLeft when my oldest son went off to college. I wanted to share recipes that our family enjoyed eating together but in smaller, scaled-down portions. ZagLeft quickly turned into a "Recipes For One" site that is now enjoyed by thousands of people.

I was inspired to make a Pecan Pie For One because my son couldn't be home with us for Thanksgiving. I wanted him to be able to enjoy his favorite holiday dishes even if he couldn't make it home.

After many attempts, I arrived at a wonderful pecan pie recipe. This single serving version has all the flavors we love in a pecan pie but in a single serving size. Instead of a traditional pie crust, I make a buttery shortbread crust that tastes amazingly good! On top of the crust, I pour the decadent pecan filling. The pie is perfectly sweet, it's filled with pecans and best of all, it's easy to make.

For this Pecan Pie For One recipe and other single serving recipes, visit zagleft.com

e5171ec610a56ec488bff99e3571b01587b73765.jpg

This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!