Parents, you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.

Or just as likely, we’ve got questions and you’ve got answers.

Challenge: Parenting Resolutions

MY PARENTING RESOLUTIONS FOR 2016!

Vote up!
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this article

In 2016, I pledge to continue the work of Dr. Shefali Tsabary, both in my own home, and in taking a big step forward in a career to help other parents enjoy the kind of healthy relationships I have found in my family through the work of her book, The Conscious Parent.

In January of 2016 I am beginning an intensive six-month course through Jai Parenting Institute, recommended by Dr. Shefali, to become certified in parent coaching. Once completed, I will use my existing website, www.realifemom.com, to advertise my parenting coaching services.

I have seen conscious parenting work over the past two years with my five children (who range in age from 28-10) and my spouse as well. I am convinced the reason we are having so many problems in our family systems (divorce, addiction) is because we have so many adults (parents) who are raising children out of guilt, trying to create "mini-mes", and because their own inner child is broken.

After recently taking both of Dr. Shefali's telecourses and attending her recent 3-day EVOLVE conference in Long Beach, California, I know she is the conduit through which a meaningful, necessary shift in parenting is to be made.

Thank you...Kim Muench, Dallas, Texas, Creator of Real Life Mom

This post comes from the TODAY Parenting Team community, where all members are welcome to post and discuss parenting solutions. Learn more and join us! Because we're all in this together.